4 - 10 December, 2018
2018 Hong Kong Races
2019 SOLD OUT – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW FOR 2020 EVENT
Join Keith Prowse Travel at Hong Kong’s iconic racecourses in December 2019 for the Longines Hong Kong International Races.
Annually, Hong Kong Horse Racing excites Asia as one of the most prominent sporting events on the racing calendar. 2019 will celebrate the 30th year of the Hong Kong International Races. As a horse racing fan or not, be there to experience the thrilling atmosphere of the races.
The Hong Kong International Horse Races are broken up into 4 main events at Sha Tin Racecourse and Happy Valley Racecourse. Sha Tin has hosted the Hong Kong Races since the start of the event in 1989. With a combined prize money pool of $84.5 HKD million ($15 AUD million), the races attract the highest quality horses from around the world.
Hong Kong Horse Racing Tours & Tickets
Experience the International Races with our 2019 Hong Kong Horse Racing Packages. Six-night Tour Package filled with food, drinks, hospitality functions, events, exclusive experiences, and so much more!
The tickets for the 2018 event happening on Sunday, 9/12 are now sold out. Express your interest for our 2019 packages and be one of the first to guarantee your seats in this spectacular event!
Official 2018 Hong Kong Horse Racing Packages
$2,290 per Person
4 – 10 December 2018
- 6 Night Accommodation at 5-Star Hotel, The Park Lane Hong Kong
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Day Metro Pass
- Longines Hong Kong International Jockey’s Championship in the Visitors Box at Happy Valley Racecourse (Night Race)
- Includes: shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure
- Longines Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin Racecourse (Day Race) Legends Package
- Includes: shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure and Welcome Pack with Official Racing Program
Hong Kong International Races Accommodation
Our Recommended Hotels in Hong Kong
The Park Lane
Our 5 Star Hotel
Witness Hong Kong at its finest from one of the city’s most elegant and renowned hotels. Situated in the buzzing heart of Hong Kong with panoramic views over Causeway Bay and Victoria Park, the Park Lane boasts a trendy rooftop cocktail bar with contemporary French menu, and a wellness centre. Guests can reach Sha Tin Racecourse easily by train from Causeway Bay MTR, walking or a taxi.