2020 Hong Kong Races
Join Keith Prowse Travel at Hong Kong’s iconic racecourses in December 2020 for the Longines Hong Kong International Races.
Annually, Hong Kong International Racing excites Asia as one of the most prominent sporting events on the racing calendar. 2020 will celebrate the 31st year of the Hong Kong International Races and whether you are a horse racing fan or not, this event provides great entertainment and a thrilling atmosphere like no other racing event. The Hong Kong International Horse Races are broken up into 4 main events held at Sha Tin Racecourse and Happy Valley Racecourse. With a combined prize money pool of $84.5 HKD million ($15 AUD million), the races attract the highest quality horses from around the world. Experience the International Races with Keith Prowse Travel in 2020.
Register your interest for our Hong Kong International Races 2020 packages and be one of the first to guarantee your seats in this spectacular event!
$2,495 AUD per person
2 – 9 December, 2019
- 7 nights accommodation at 5-star hotel, The Park Lane Hong Kong
- Daily breakfast
- Private return airport transfers
- Longines Hong Kong International Jockey’s Championship in the Visitors Box at Happy Valley Racecourse (Night Race)
- Includes: shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure
- Longines Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin Racecourse (Day Race) Legends Package
- Includes: shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure and Welcome Pack with Official Racing Program
Hong Kong International Races Accommodation
Our Recommended Hotels in Hong Kong
The Park Lane
Our 5 Star Hotel
Witness Hong Kong at its finest from one of the city’s most elegant and renowned hotels. Situated in the buzzing heart of Hong Kong with panoramic views over Causeway Bay and Victoria Park, the Park Lane boasts a trendy rooftop cocktail bar with contemporary French menu, and a wellness centre. Guests can reach Sha Tin Racecourse easily by train from Causeway Bay MTR, walking or a taxi.